Wicks for Wags - Candles for a Cause
Made in USA - North Carolina
Chill With Your Pooch While Helping Others
These handmade candles are mixed and poured into a reusable mason jar. They contain environmentally friendly soy wax made from soybeans grown on American Farms, phthalate-free fragrance oils and a natural cotton (lead free) wick for a clean burning experience. Each candle is 100% dye free.
Soy candles burn slower and cooler (and are safer) than paraffin wax, creating a longer burning candle. Each scent has been tested to perfection. It's easy to make Wicks for Wags your new favorite candle! Good for the environment. Good for our furry friends. Good for you.
Mason Jar Net Weight: 8oz Burn Time: 50-60 Hours
When you purchase a Wicks for Wags candle you are supporting the Animal Rights Cause. A portion of the proceeds is donated to animal shelters and rescue organizations to help and protect animals in need.
The Porch Vibes candle encompasses sunshine, warm breezes, afternoon thunderstorms, a tall glass of cold sweet tea and deep thoughts. Whether it's catching up with friends or time reflecting alone, this relaxing scent combines sweet and spicy notes of tobacco leaves with the herbal leaves of sweet, white tea. Sit back and enjoy the view.
Note Profile: Top: White tea, Bergamot Middle: Thyme Base: Sweet tobacco leaf
The Lavender +Teakwood candle is bold and complex. With strong notes of teakwood, sandalwood and amber added to a field of fresh lavender, this spicy mixture brings pure relation. Get ready to relax.
Note Profile: Top: Lavender, bergamot Middle: Teakwood, powder Base: Sandalwood, amber, musk
The Apples and Maple Bourbon candle blends fresh apples with a touch of vanilla, maple, and a punch of smooth bourbon making it one of our Fall favorites.
Note Profile: Top: Apple, Cinnamon Middle: Maple, Butter Base: Vanilla, Bourbon
The Bedtime Story candle combines the atmosphere of a historic library and the airy, clean aroma of lush linen. Sit back and relax and let this complex, luxurious blend sooth your soul as you conquer your next chapter and then drift off to sleep.
Note Profile: Top: Ozone, white tea, teakwood Middle: Linen, cedar, leather, lily of the valley Base: Sandalwood, vanilla, dark musk
The Dreaming by the Fire candle tells a magical story of a cozy night spent in front of the fireplace. A combination of spicy notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace will take you to a Holiday dreamland.
Note Profile: Top: Ginger, Orange Middle: Cypress, Pine, Cinnamon, Clove Base: Vetiver, Oakmoss, Fir, Balsam, Smokiness
We suggest burning the jars for 3-4 hours each time for maximum scent release and even wax levels. Following this method you can extend the burn time.
6 Reasons Soy Candles Are Better
1. Soy burns longer: While soy candles seem to be more expensive, when you factor in the longer burning time, they're pretty comparable to paraffin.
2. Soy helps U.S. farmers: The United States is the number one producer of soy in the world, so when you buy soy products, you're supporting American farmers.
3. Soy is sustainable: Unlike paraffin, which is derived from oil, soy is a renewable resource.
4. Soy is better for your health: Soy burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution produced.
5. Soy won't ruin your walls: The emissions from paraffin candles build up on walls, staining the paint in your home. They also build up in upholstery fabrics and in carpets, affecting the air quality in your home.
6. Spilled soy is easier to clean up: Soy is biodegradable so if it spills on your tablecloth or clothing, it's a lot easier to clean than paraffin.