Someone Loves Me Soy Candle
Made in USA - Texas
9 Ounces of Love
Send this candle filled with love to someone that's far away. A daily reminder that you are thinking of them no matter the distance.
Someone in Texas Loves Me smells of cactus and pear nectar with notes of fresh florals and agave sugar. Bold like the Lone Star State.
Someone in California Loves Me is scented like sea salt and driftwood. It's a perfect beachy smell for California dreaming. Get your chill on.
Someone in New York Loves Me is filled with the smell of bagels. - delicious, warm and yeasty. No taxi smell here.
Each candle is in a 9oz amber glass jar with a black metal lid.
They have a 50+ hour burn time and are made from all natural US soy beans. They are hand poured in Austin, Texas in small batches to ensure quality.
We suggest burning the 9oz jars for 3-4 hours each time for maximum scent release and even wax levels. Following this method you can extend the burn time.
The candle is vegan, never tested on animals and contain NO animal products in the wax, fragrance, or wick.
Special order your state and scent. Minimum order is 8 candles. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Reasons Soy Candles Are Better
1. Soy burns longer: While soy candles seem to be more expensive, when you factor in the longer burning time, they're pretty comparable to paraffin.
2. Soy helps U.S. farmers: The United States is the number one producer of soy in the world, so when you buy soy products, you're supporting American farmers.
3. Soy is sustainable: Unlike paraffin, which is derived from oil, soy is a renewable resource.
4. Soy is better for your health: Soy burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution produced.
5. Soy won't ruin your walls: The emissions from paraffin candles build up on walls, staining the paint in your home. They also build up in upholstery fabrics and in carpets, affecting the air quality in your home.
6. Spilled soy is easier to clean up: Soy is biodegradable so if it spills on your tablecloth or clothing, it's a lot easier to clean than paraffin.
Please email email@example.com. Help us spread the word to others about buying Made in America goods. Share this product on Facebook and Pinterest. Follow us on Twitter.