"Me Time" Soy Candle
Made in USA - Texas
Best Time of the Day
It's time to relax and do whatever pleases you. It's Me Time!
You may have a juicy book, a cat that is looking for a lap, or just want to slip into the tub. You don't need permission. You don't have anywhere you need to go. It's simply time to be you with you.
You may ask what does Me Time smell like? It smells like figs and rosemary.
The aroma of rosemary has been linked to improving mood, clearing the mind, and relieving stress in those with chronic anxiety or stress hormone imbalances.
The scent of fig is marvelous and quite unique. The fruit smells juicy, indulgent and syrupy and has a mild aroma. It evokes a feeling of being in nature, and a love for all living things. Imagine a bit of sweetness and woodiness to reset your body and mind.
Each candle is in a 9oz amber glass jar with a black metal lid.
They have a 50+ hour burn time and are made from all natural US soy beans. They are hand poured in Austin, Texas in small batches to ensure quality.
We suggest burning the 9oz jars for 3-4 hours each time for maximum scent release and even wax levels. Following this method you can extend the burn time.
The candle is vegan, never tested on animals and contain NO animal products in the wax, fragrance, or wick.
6 Reasons Soy Candles Are Better
1. Soy burns longer: While soy candles seem to be more expensive, when you factor in the longer burning time, they're pretty comparable to paraffin.
2. Soy helps U.S. farmers: The United States is the number one producer of soy in the world, so when you buy soy products, you're supporting American farmers.
3. Soy is sustainable: Unlike paraffin, which is derived from oil, soy is a renewable resource.
4. Soy is better for your health: Soy burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution produced.
5. Soy won't ruin your walls: The emissions from paraffin candles build up on walls, staining the paint in your home. They also build up in upholstery fabrics and in carpets, affecting the air quality in your home.
6. Spilled soy is easier to clean up: Soy is biodegradable so if it spills on your tablecloth or clothing, it's a lot easier to clean than paraffin.