"I'm Too Sexy for This Candle" Soy Candle
Made in USA - Texas
And Too Sexy for This Shirt
Who said it best- Right Said Fred or Drake?
We can all agree that everyone is too sexy for this candle. No matter whether you are wearing sweats or cocktail attire, you will always be too sexy for this candle.
You may ask what does a candle less sexy than you smell like? It smells like a mixture of amber, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. Very sexy but not like you.
In a recent report these aromas have been reported to be 98% sexy. They also improve your confidence, relax your brain waves, and put a sparkle in your eyes.
This candle makes a really sexy gift for friends but you know you want it too.
Each candle is in a 9oz amber glass jar with a black metal lid.
These candles have a 50+ hour burn time and are made from all natural US soy beans. They are hand poured in Austin, Texas in small batches to ensure quality.
We suggest burning the 9oz jars for 3-4 hours each time for maximum scent release and even wax levels. Following this method, you will be able to extend the burn time.
The candle is vegan, never tested on animals, and contains NO animal products in the wax, fragrance, or wick.
6 Reasons Soy Candles Are Better
1. Soy burns longer: While soy candles seem to be more expensive, when you factor in the longer burning time, they're pretty comparable to paraffin.
2. Soy helps U.S. farmers: The United States is the number one producer of soy in the world, so when you buy soy products, you're supporting American farmers.
3. Soy is sustainable: Unlike paraffin, which is derived from oil, soy is a renewable resource.
4. Soy is better for your health: Soy burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution produced.
5. Soy won't ruin your walls: The emissions from paraffin candles build up on walls, staining the paint in your home. They also build up in upholstery fabrics and in carpets, affecting the air quality in your home.
6. Spilled soy is easier to clean up: Soy is biodegradable so if it spills on your tablecloth or clothing, it's a lot easier to clean than paraffin.